Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stadium Inspiration/Re-envision

After being a passive Liverpool Football Fan for the last 10+ years of my life the new stadium below inspired me. When were told to re-envision I didn't think of a stadium straight away. My mind went through a couple of ideas from skyscraper to restaurant or food court. However, when I thought of the possibilities I was happy to re-envision the design museum as a football stadium. Through research I came across the idea of putting the stadium semi underground. I have the goal of designing the stadium on a slanted figure to make the away supports feel inadequate in comparison to the home team. The home end has been designed as a wall of sound that will flow through the stadium evocating emotion raising morale. I will appropriate elements from the original Vitra design museum such as the front free flowing stairs.












No comments:

Post a Comment